Sunday, February 24, 2013

Distance

distance: (noun) the length of the space between two points; a far-off point; the more remote part of what is visible or discernible; an interval of time; the full length of a race; the avoidance of familiarity; reserve (verb) make someone or something far off or remote in position or nature; http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/distance

_______________________________________________________________


Remove space
where I've constructed
distance immeasurable
miles, minutes might,
as well as years, keep
family far
for forgiving
faults, even my own,
calls shotgun

I'm not there
yet
not standing prepared
triptik handy
choosing I-statement
phrases
feeling clips snipped
separating hurt and
OK
it really isn't, you,
out there, it really
isn't OK this way
I fort off fearing
offending

evident distancing
plugs tubs
I float fear
anger hurt
distrust love
in and there
isn't room
enough to swim
I'm already drained





No comments:

Post a Comment